- Mounting / Installation Type: Sliding Door Insert
- Lockable Flap: Yes
Endura Flap Thermo Panel 3e Pet Door for sliding glass doors is intended for aluminum patio doors with U-shaped tracks at least 1 inch in width. They can be installed in vinyl patio doors with U-shaped tracks but may need shimming to secure in place. This energy-efficient patio door panel has LoE glass and the Endura Flap Pet Door built into a sturdy aluminum frame. The Thermo Panel 3e doesn’t require tools to install. It is built with a 3 in. spring-loaded height adjustment piece for ease of installation and removal. You can shorten the panel 3/4 inch (metal cutting tool required) or buy a height extension to add 3/4 inch. The single, dual-layered flap is translucent and seals against the weather using a patented system of magnets. When closed, the flap reduces air conditioning or heat loss and can resist winds up to 50 mph. The pet door has an exclusive user-adjustable step-over to raise or lower the stepover and pet door height as needed: Small & Medium has options for 3 or 5-inch steps over and Large & Extra Large has options for 3, 5, or 7-inch stepover. Available in three colors White, Dark Bronze, and Brushed Aluminum. Available in three height ranges 74-3/4 in. to 77-3/4 in., 77-1/4 in. to 80-1/4 in., and 93-1/4 in. to 96-1/4 in. To determine the correct panel height measure from the deepest point in a lower track to the highest point in the upper track. Comes with: Locking cover, Weather Stripping, Draft Stopper, Locking clamp, and installation instructions.
- No tools are required for normal installations into aluminum sliding glass doors with U-shaped tracks at least 1 inch thick
- Spring-loaded adjustable topper for panel height installation flexibility
- Energy-efficient, Low-E glass combined with Endura Flap flap in aluminum frame
- The flap is dual-layered, translucent, and seals tightly against the outside weather using a patented magnetic design